This is our Church
Founded in 1904 by German and Luxemburg immigrants, St. Gregory the Great Church has been the spiritual home to thousands of people who over the years have settled in the Andersonville neighborhood. The current Church building was completed in 1926 under the leadership of Msgr. Klasen, the founding pastor. It was designed in the English Norman Gothic style by architects John Comes and William R. Perry. All of the artwork in the Church is original and was created specifically for St. Gregory's Church.
St. Gregory the Great Church currently has over 500 registered households who represent several different nationalities.